CaduceusCrossCaduceusCross

All 7 art Reviews

Real Boy! Real Boy!

ROBO GEIN

THE BUTCHER OF ITALY

la nd befor time la nd befor time

Kawaii Desu neigh

This artwork is malevulous perhaps I could hang it over my SPASHE SHIP
But then where will I keep the dog
Quite the conondrum

1 2 3 4! 1 2 3 4!

True african soul

The beat resonates ever constantly with his fierceness yet a lazy tranquility remains to balance the bang from the buck.
A true connoisseur you are, a revolutionary, a man born to early for his time.
I applaud you.

Mekka23 responds:

lol i just like lion people. but thank you :D

:: Black Poe :: :: Black Poe ::

neat

I love the Wear and tear music album cover look, the smoothness and drag of the colors is easy on the eyes as well.

The Mad Hatter The Mad Hatter

Reminds me of chowder

For some reason the designs in the drawing remind of chowder or zetsubou sensei. This is because in those shows designs from clothing or skin stay in a stagnant position while the character moves. If that didn't make sense It's as if the design has one background and the character just moves around in it revealing the background. Along with that it seems that the whole character has this watermark kind of look to it which is pretty awesome ,the way you use it that is.

The clothing looks velvety smooth
The skin looks textured
The hair looks wavy

Koodos many chortles for you

Knocturne responds:

Thank you, and yes, in making the drawing I was thinking of Chowder. I've never gotten to use textures before really, but I tried something new and for the first time ever, it paid off. thank you for the long critique it was a pleasant surprise.

I had to look up the word "chortles" too.

Nar Reaper VS CHIKEN Nar Reaper VS CHIKEN

Surluky

Hell yeah that is so awesome, that moustache is so awesome
look at it's sleek yet portable design, it's cultural ambience with a hint of baroque
every little hair down to the shine is drawn masterfully.
To top it off it is connected to a freaking beard which is just wonderful it sends shivers down my spine. That moustache is the culmination of human nature and animal instinct in which it makes it's own mark on this planet with a new term and a new word with Surlunky.
My friend that moustache is surlunky.

I guess the drawing is cool too.

UNDERNATION responds:

HA HA ahh, best comment ever. "Surlunky?" Amazing. Tragic enough my buddy CHICKEN has since shaved his facial illness, so it only lives on here.

kim possible spoof kim possible spoof

Brown Drakken

He didn't get shot when he was blue but now that he's brown he gets SHOT!
Coincidence?.... Probably

dommi-fresh responds:

what a cruel intolerant world we live in.